Community Impact through Service
Giving back to his neighbors in Brevard County is important to Owner Chris Drennon and his business. He lives by the motto, “Be of greater value to the community than just the service you provide.”
He also knows Veterans who are involved in their communities find more fulfillment and success in their transition to civilian life. Success in the community is based on the same principles that helped them succeed in the military: loyalty, hard work, teamwork, and service to others.
Some of the organizations that we have been involved in are:
- National Veterans Homeless Support – Search & Rescue Volunteer
- Search and Rescue of Veterans LIA — Lost in America
- Brevard Veterans Memorial Center
- Cocoa Beach Disabled American Veterans
- Cocoa Beach Area Chamber of Commerce and Military Affairs Council
- Space Coast Florida Association of Veteran-Owned Businesses
- Brevard County Public Schools Partner in Education
- The Children’s Hunger Project
- House of Hope
Our latest volunteer effort:
Thank you to all of our customers for the month of June. You helped us raise $500 for the Children’s Hunger Project!!
More Than “Green.” We’re ORANGE!
We take environmental responsibility seriously and continually look for new methods to improve the way we do business. We encourage you to consider the products and services you choose based upon your own criteria, instead of leaving it up to a “Green Certification Company” or government entity to set the standards or choosing just because a label says “all natural”.
Some interesting facts:
- Our primary cleaning ingredients, d-Limonene, and citric acid are naturally occurring, obtained from citrus fruits, and are biodegradable. Our ready-to-use formula is safe and non-toxic.
- We employ a very low water/solvent cleaning process and conserve water without polluting. Significantly less water is taken from the environment to perform our cleaning process as compared to conventional steam/hot water extraction methods.
- On average, we use less than a gallon of solution per room and don’t dump extracted water into the environment.
- We do not run fuel burning generators, pumps, or motors.
- We use Benefect all natural thymoil disinfectant.
- Any extracted liquid from spot treating or upholstery cleaning is disposed of properly for treatment.
- Our cleaning solution is shipped in bulk and a concentrated form. We reuse 5-gallon containers, limiting packaging, shipping weight, and energy. This way our carbon footprint and waste is reduced.
- Our solution is applied with a manual pump sprayer, not aerosol or other propellants.
- We strive to grow our company primarily by word of mouth referrals and networking, without bulk mailing or spam emailing, and with minimal paper advertising.
- Our vacuums utilize washable filters — not disposable. They are designed to be cleaned regularly and will last longer because of their maintainability, keeping them out of the landfill.
- We cover a limited geographical region as related to our home office and make every attempt to group jobs together that fall within close proximity, to minimize drive time and fuel consumption.
- We provide our customers with free CitruSolution® spot cleaner in a reusable bottle we refill at each cleaning. There is no need to buy multiple cleaners with harmful chemicals and wasted packaging any longer.